Smoke sponges made of vulcanized natural rubber. Dry cleaning sponges will effectively remove soot and smoke damage from wallpaper, painted metal and wood surfaces, fabrics and a variety of additional surfaces.
Widely used for clean-up following fire damage, but not limited to.
- Ideal for cleaning dry soiling of stone and hard surfaces
- Use dry, as you would a pencil eraser, dry cleaning sponges leave no residue
- Can be used on fabrics where solvent or wet cleaning is not desired or possible
- Conservators use them for dry cleaning of books and paper, particularly for dust and dry mould
- Quickly remove dust, lint and hair from fabrics, carpets curtains.